Shepherd's Fellowship of Greensboro is committed to:
• True worship in spirit and in truth and the exaltation of
the Triune God - corporately, as families, and as individual believers
in every aspect of our lives (John 4:23-24).
• The Bible as our sole authority, sufficient for the believers
• The preeminence of preaching as a means to powerfully proclaim
the truth of the Word of God.
• Exalting the whole character of God, including His sovereignty
and His holiness, in all aspects of our ministry.
• Proclaiming the sovereignty of God in salvation (The Doctrines
of Sovereign Grace).
• Evangelism, including every believer’s responsibility
to be a witness.
• Disciplemaking, with an emphasis on small discipleship groups
as a vehicle.
• Missions, with an emphasis on reaching unreached people
groups through supporting and sending missionaries.
• The Ordinances of our Lord - the Lord’s Supper and
the baptism of believers by immersion.
• Developing and appointing a plurality of godly Elders to
shepherd and give spiritual oversight to the church and godly Deacons
to serve the practical needs of the church.
We believe that the effectiveness and strength of the church and
our ability to keep these commitments with integrity is dependent
on corporately and individually seeking God in prayer.